Many of our clients want to know our process for our projects. Here are our project steps from start to launch. We know how important communication is, so throughout the entire process, we are available to answer any questions via phone, email and instant messaging. At iDesigns Solutions, we hope that our clients will continue to do business with us even after their project is complete. We want to play a vital role in your company’s success.
Phase 1 | Website Consultation & Project Analysis
- Contact iDesigns Solutions to set up initial phone call meeting.
- Discuss and outline full scope of work (site functionality, overall design/branding needs).
- Provide itemized quote to client for review and approval.
- Award project to iDesigns Solutions.
- Sign contract.
- Provide iDesigns Solutions with logins and passwords to current website (domain and hosting); social media accounts; other accounts as needed.
- Down payment for project is required. Amount to be determined by project.
Phase 2 | Design
- Website design request form completed by client.
- Website sitemap provided by client.
- Client presented initial website design concept.
- Modifications made to design concept as needed. No limit.
Phase 3 | Content Writing
- All website content and images must be received before website development begins.
- If using content from current website, client will provide an outline to iDesigns Solutions stating which pages to migrate.
Phase 4 | Development
- Upon website design approval and content/images received, iDesigns Solutions begins development of new site.
Phase 5 | Testing
- During this phase, iDesigns Solutions and the client will test the website’s functionality – eCommerce, cross-browser compliance, etc., before launch.
- Modifications to content, images and page layout made as needed.
- This phase allows for 4 rounds of revisions from the client. Revisions beyond that amount will be charged at our hourly rate of $60/hour.
Phase 6 | Launch
- Upon final approval, website is moved to live server.
Phase 7 | Website Training
- Training will be provided on-site or by screenshare via the web to the main site administrator or a group after the website is launched.
- Client has access to Website Quick Reference Guide and Website Training Video Library.
Phase 8 | Website Maintenance
- iDesigns Solutions provides two weeks of website maintenance assistance after the website is launched at no charge.
- After the two weeks, the client may hire iDesigns Solutions on an hourly basis of $60/hour to make website updates as needed. Turnaround time, depending on amount of changes, is one to two business days.